Professor of Operations Management,
College of Business and Economics,
University of Wisconsin
at Whitewater Email:
- Teaching: Operations/Supply Chain Management, International Operations,
Computer Integrated Manufacturing
Global Operations Strategy
Management Information Systems
Manufacturing and Planning I
Manufacturing and Planning II
Introduction to Management
Supply Chain Management
Executive Operations Management
Operations Planning & Control
Global Operations Management*
* Also on-line format
International Management (Team taught)
- Research: Operations Management, MIS, International Supply Chain, &
Publications, conferences, book
- 1990 Ph.D. in Business Administration Major: Operations Management
Minor: Management Information Systems. Kent State University, Kent, Ohio.
- 1986 Masters of Business Administration Kent State University.
Concentration: International Business.
- 1984 B.S. Forest Engineering University of New Brunswick, Canada.